slide show


Friday, May 22, 2009

3 Long, Wonderful Years!

So Jake and I have been married 3 years now! It has been so amazing! He even finally got me an anniversary card this year (and I forgot to get him one), which taught me to never give up on him! We had the best anniversary ever because we got to spend it with Brenlee! We went camping! My favorite! We figured out that she loves loves loves the water! It scared me to death. The river was really high, and she would just take off and try to jump in. I had to hold on to her the whole time. She is getting faster too! I was kind of a party pooper because I was sick, but we had the best time! I really want to tell anybody out there who is thinking about getting married or is just barely married to make it past that first year! Ours was really hard because we just had to many people pulling us in different directions, but we somehow resolved it, and now neither one of us could be happier. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!

No comments:

slide show #2