slide show


Saturday, July 18, 2009

I got In!

I got into the nursing program! I am so excited! I start in August! I have six months of LPN school, and then some more for RN, and then some more for LNP! But some day I will be making the big bucks! I feel like the biggest weight has been lifted off me! I was down to the wire all last week! The day before applications were due, I found out that I needed one more pre-req! luckily, I had already taken the class but when I got put on bedrest with Brenlee, I never took the final! My teacher let me take it the very last day! yikes! I had exactly 5 minutes left before the deadline when I finally turned in the test! Then I had trouble finding my immunizations, so I had to go get a few of them again!
I just found out that I got another scholarship to pay for school, but I am still trying to find a way to pay for day care when I quit my job! I am so excited though!

1 comment:

Devin & Kailie said...

Honey that is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! I can't believe you got it in at that last second, but it's a good thing you did! Congrats hun!

slide show #2